Micah Bellieu and her team have been creating curated language programs for Global Fortune 1000 companies since 2008. After studying Spanish, French and Japanese at Boston University, she took a job in Mexico, and quickly realized she couldn't talk with anyone easily! 8 semesters of Spanish and no applicable skills really frustrated her. She knew there had to be better preparation than this. So, she got to work solidifying and defining The Bellieu Method based on her experiments with new and different methods while in Mexico.
In 2008, she moved back to the US with a zeal to give everyone applicable language skills, and launched Fluency Corp, insanely relevant language training for professionals, with the goal of transforming multilingual organizations. She has thrown language learning on its head with The Bellieu Method, since employees learn exactly what they need for their daily job and life.
With a talented team of over 100 dynamic instructors, Fluency Corp has been training organizations from across the globe at Google, Samsung, Hitachi, Kayak, Mary Kay, 7- 11, Ferrovial and more. She continues to learn new languages and travel the world,
and gets annoyed when she visits a country and can't speak the language. She has realized, of course, that she can't speak them all, but she will continue to try. Her next language to tackle is Russian.
Attendees will learn effective global communication perspectives empowerment for their organizations which will include:
● How communication empowerment for international or multilingual teams will ensure collaborative inclusion utilizing diversity driven communication techniques for all nationalities.
● Progressive steps for global teams deliverance of high comfortability communication reinforcements to impact global communication alignments in organizations.
● Empowering organizations to communicate at higher levels. The techniques provided will build interpersonal landscapes to navigate and increase expat communications and productivity.
You will learn 4 strategies to communicate more effectively with your multilingual teams and employees from abroad.
● You will learn why your multilingual employees don't always understand workplace communication
● How speed of speech affects understanding
● How the words you choose could be the difference between a clear message and a confusing one
• How other employees can change communication simply through lunch invitations.
● Step into their world to feel what it's like to speak your second language at work and then learn ways to ensure your meaning is always clear.
SHRM Recertification Credit: 1.00
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
HRCI Recertification Credit: 1.00